Over the past years, Garrett Burke Entertainment has become the preferred source for trained, professional DJ services in Michigan. We are based out of the Westland, Michigan. However, because we offer unique services that are simply not available from the usual “cookie-cutter” DJ companies, we frequently travel to perform for discerning clients well beyond our local area. Our staff has thrilled audiences at celebrations as far north as Harrison Township, Michigan and as far south as Monroe, Michigan. We routinely travel throughout the Detroit Metro Area in Michigan.
Why choose Garrett Burke Entertainment?
If you are looking for DJ services in Michigan, you came to the right spot because we specialize in weddings, night clubs, bars, private parties, large scale events and more!
- Honesty: We have taken a solemn pledge to be open and honest in our advertising and dealings with our clients about our qualifications, the services we offer and our professional affiliations. Unfortunately this is becoming rare in a time when some company’s will say and do anything, including slandering their competitors to get your business.
- Reliability: Some companies claim to fame is that no one has sued them or filed complaints against them with the Better Business Bureau. Our goal isn’t to satisfy our client’s minimal requirements. We want our clients to be thrilled with their events.
- Fun: We understand that a wedding can be fun and still remain elegant and respectful at the same time, and as true wedding professionals, we know how to make that happen.
- Peace of Mind: To assure your satisfaction, we offer you a money back guarantee. If you are working with another service and they have any confidence in what they do, then you should demand that they do the same.
- Choices: Our Standard Wedding DI Packages meet the needs of most couples and are comparable in price and service to those offered by other area companies. But if you need equipment and services that are far beyond the capabilities of most area companies, we do have higher level DJ packages available. You get to choose.
- Value: I am always amazed when we meet with clients and they tell me, “With your reputation and all the things you offer, I really didn’t think I could afford you.” Professionalism and experience sometimes look expensive, but I’m sure you don’t mind if your guests think you spent a lot more to entertain them than you really did. Of course, we offer some options and extras to our clients that most other companies can’t. If couples want those extras they can have them. But 80% of our couples find all of their needs met with our Standard Wedding Packages These packages are comparable to those offered by many lesser companies at rates that, when you consider our reputation, are very competitive. And let’s face it, for those companies who are a little cheaper than us, if they thought for a minute that they were worth more, they would charge more.
- Quality over quantity: Some companies claim to have done as many as 500 weddings last year or more. Considering that everyone in the wedding industry knows there are some months when there are few if any weddings at all, that means the company is averaging 12-15 weddings a week. They keep their business afloat by mass producing cookie cutter wedding celebrations. This might be exactly what some couples are looking for. But many others realize how important this day is and want a celebration that is uniquely their own. Assuming that their claims are true and not just fraudulent advertising, they can’t possibly give the personal attention that many brides expect when planning their weddings. We maintain a small staff of trained, highly skilled and experienced professionals. We want every one of our brides to feel comfortable that they are in good hands.